Decompression Chamber | Recompression Chamber | Diving Hyperbaric Medicine
Decompression Chambers are designed for treating multiple Diving Medicine patients at the same time.
Decompression Chambers are pressurized with Medical Grade Air and the patients breathe 100% Oxygen through a Hood or Mask System.
The Tekna Decompression / Recompression Chambers are carefully designed to keep patient safety and comfort in mind and to accommodate an attendant tending to patients during the treatment.
Components of a Decompression / Diving Medicine System:
- The pressure Vessel – ASME / PVHO / National Board Pressure Vessel.
- The Operating Console – Diving Controls / Communications / Safety Systems.
- The Fire Suppression System – NFPA code compliant Fire Suppression System.
- Medical Grade Air Compressor Package – Oil-less and Oil-free Non-Lubricated Medical Air System.
* We can assist you in obtaining your Fire Safety Clearance in your respective location.
Decompression Chamber Options:
Number of Locks
- Single Lock – Single Compartment Chamber
- Double Lock – Two Compartment Chamber
- Triple Lock – Three Compartment Chamber
* Having more than one lock allows someone to enter the main chamber while it is still under pressure.
- Model 6000 – 60”
- Model 7200 – 72”
- Model 8400 – 84”
- Model 9600 – 96”
* Having a diameter 72″ or greater will allow a average person to stand upright.
- 6 ATA +
* 6 ATA Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers are capable of treating Diving Accidents .
* Rectangular doors are Hyperbaric Wheelchair / Stretcher accessible.
Number of Seats / Beds
- 2 to 24 Seats
- Optional beds
* Number of seats / beds dictates the length of each lock of the chamber.
Transfer Under Pressure
Need help selecting Your Perfect Chamber?