Veterinary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers
Veterinary Hyperbaric Chamber for Pet Hyperbaric Therapy
Veterinary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber are designed for treating Large and Small Pets / Animals.
Small Veterinary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers are pressurized with 100% Medical Grade Oxygen. During the treatment the pet / animal breathes Medical Grade Oxygen from the chamber environment. Supplemental Oxygen is added and Carbon Dioxide is vented at a controlled rate.
Large Veterinary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers are pressurized with 100% Medical Air. During the treatment the pet / animal breathes Medical Grade Oxygen through an animal specific oxygen mask or oxygen hood system.
Tekna Veterinary Hyperbaric Medicine Systems for Hyperbaric Veterinarians have additional options like:
- Complete Climate Control / Temperature / Humidity
- Fiber Optic Lighting
- Night vision / HD Camera systems
- Animal Comfort Music Systems
- Controlled Spectrum Lighting for pet / animal comfort.
- Pressurized Water Fire Suppression Systems
- Active Grounding Systems
- UV Sterilization
The Tekna Veterinary Oxygen Chambers are carefully designed to be the safest Veterinary Hyperbaric Chambers for Sale today.
Tekna Horse Hyperbaric Chambers and Camel Hyperbaric Chambers are the most advanced High Value Animal HBOT Systems available.
Components of a Veterinary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber:
- The pressure Vessel – ASME / Optional PVHO / National Board Pressure Vessel.
- The Operating Console – Diving Controls / Communications / Safety Systems.
- Optional Stretcher – Animal Bed with removable approved cushion.
- Medical Grade Oxygen Supply – Bulk , MicroBulk, or VGL tanks.
- Medical Grade Air Supply – Medical Grade Air Compressor or Cylinders.
* We can assist you in obtaining your Fire Safety Clearance in your respective location.
Veterinary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber Options:
- 24″ to 144”
* Diameter is dependent on the largest breed of animal that will be treated.
- Integrated Stretcher ( pull out )
- Fixed Tray
* Integrated stretchers provide more comfort.
Animals Veterinarians can treat:
- Guide animal – Canine
- Service Animals – Canine
- Emotional support animals
- PTSD Service Dogs – Canine
- Personal Pets
- Show Horse – Equine
- Race Horse – equine
- Show Camel – Camelus
- Racing Camel – Camelus
- Show Dog – Canine
- Show Cat – Feline
- Cheetahs, Tigers, Lions
- And Many More..
Oxygen Therapy for Animals is becoming very popular
Certified Hyperbaric Technologist Veterinary –
Need help selecting Your Perfect Chamber?