Tunnel Boring Machine Hyperbaric Chamber – TBM Hyperbaric Intervention
Tunnel Boring Machine Hyperbaric Chamber
TBM Hyperbaric Intervention
Earth Pressure Balance Tunnel Boring Machine
- Designed for tunnel boring, while maintaining the pressure at the tunnel face
- Uses the excavated material to balance the pressure
- Soft and unstable ground can be tunneled with speed and safety
- The excavated material is plasticized to make it impermeable and transportable
- Used in soft ground with less than 7 bar of pressure
- Can be used with varied strata
Components of a TBM System:
- The pressure Vessel – ASME / PVHO / National Board Pressure Vessel.
- The Operating Console – Diving Controls / Communications / Safety Systems.
- The Fire Suppression System – NFPA code compliant Fire Suppression System.
- Medical Grade Air Compressor Package – Oil-less and Oil-free Non-Lubricated Medical Air System.
- 6 ATA +
* 6 ATA Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers are capable of Transfer Under Pressure .
* Rectangular doors are Hyperbaric Wheelchair / Stretcher accessible.
Number of Seats / Beds
- 2 to 24 Seats
- Optional beds
* Number of seats / beds dictates the length of each lock of the chamber.
Transfer Under Pressure
Need help selecting Your Perfect Chamber?