Multiplace Chamber Models
Multiplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers are designed for treating multiple patients at the same time.
Multiplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers are pressurized with Medical Grade Air and the patients breathe 100% Oxygen through a Hoods or Masks System.
The Tekna Chambers are carefully designed to keep patient safety and comfort in mind and to accommodate an attendant tending to patients during the treatment.
Components of a Mutliplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber System:
- The pressure Vessel – ASME / PVHO / National Board Pressure Vessel.
- The Operating Console – Diving Controls / Communications / Safety Systems.
- The Fire Suppression System – NFPA code compliant Fire Suppression System.
- Medical Grade Air Compressor Package – Oil-less and Oil-free Non-Lubricated Medical Air System.
* We can assist you in obtaining your Fire Safety Clearance in your respective location.
Multiplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Options:
Number of Locks
- Single Lock – Single Compartment Chamber
- Double Lock – Two Compartment Chamber
- Triple Lock – Three Compartment Chamber
* Having more than one lock allows someone to enter the main chamber while it is still under pressure.
- Model 6000 – 60”
- Model 7200 – 72”
- Model 8400 – 84”
- Model 9600 – 96”
* Having a diameter 72″ or greater will allow a average person to stand upright.
- 3 ATA
- 6 ATA
* 6 ATA Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers are capable of treating Diving Accidents .
* Rectangular doors are Hyperbaric Wheelchair / Stretcher accessible.
Number of Seats / Beds
- 2 to 24 Seats
- Optional beds
* Number of seats / beds dictates the length of each lock of the chamber.
Stationary or Transportable
- Stationary instillations in Hospitals or Clinics
- Trailer based Mobile Hyperbaric Chamber Systems
- Commercial Ship based Mobile Hyperbaric Chamber Systems
- Tunnel Boring Machine based Mobile Hyperbaric Chamber Systems
*Mobile Hyperbaric Chamber Systems that are trailer mounted and can be moved for treating patients at different locations.
Need help selecting Your Perfect Chamber?