Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers are designed for treating one patient at a time.
Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers are pressurized with 100% Medical Grade Oxygen. The patients can also breathe Medical Grade Air during an Air Break or through a Masks System.
The Tekna Chambers are carefully designed to keep patient safety and comfort in mind during the treatment.
Components of a Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber System:
- The pressure Vessel – ASME / PVHO / National Board Pressure Vessel.
- The Operating Console – Diving Controls / Communications / Safety Systems.
- Patient Stretcher – Patient Bed with removable approved cushion.
- Medical Grade Oxygen Supply – Bulk , MicroBulk, or VGL tanks.
- Medical Grade Air Supply – Medical Grade Air Compressor or Cylinders.
* We can assist you in obtaining your Fire Safety Clearance in your respective location.
Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Sales Options:
- Model 4000 – 40”
- Model 3200 – 32”
* Having a diameter of 40″ allows the patient to utilize an inclined backrest.
- Integrated Stretcher
- Removable Gurney
* Integrated stretchers do not require a stretcher stand and have a built in positionable incline.
Need help selecting Your Perfect Chamber?