Hyperbaric Chamber Cost is affected by many factors . Most variations in Cost are a direct result of the options chosen for a given Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber System (HBOT). Other Hyperbaric Chamber Cost variations result from special instillation requirements and international shipping.
- Type :
- Monoplace Hyperbaric Chamber: Treats one patient.
- Multiplace Hyperbaric Chamber: Treats multiple patients.
- Monoplace: 32″ – 40″
- Multiplace: 48″ – 120″
- Multiplace: 5′ – 24′
- Number of Seats:
- Multiplace: 2 – 32
- Monoplace: Integrated Stretcher, Touchscreen Controller, Automatic Air Break, Climate Control, Oxygen Evaporator
- Multiplace: Touchscreen Controller, Climate Control, Medical Grade Air Compressors, Air Dryers, Reclining Seating
Is it a Real Hyperbaric Chamber – ASME? PVHO? National Board? FDA?
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers are built from Graded Steel, Graded Aluminum, Pressure Rated Acrylic, and Pressure Rated Composite.
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers are fabricated in an ASME PVHO ( Pressure Vessel for Human Occupancy ) Pressure Vessel Shop.
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers have all of their welds 100% Radiographically Tested (X-rayed for flaws and inclusions)
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers are Hydrostatically Tested beyond their working pressure.
- Real Multiplace Hyperbaric Chambers have an Approved FSS (Fire Suppression System)
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers will usually, at a minimum, go safely to 3.0 ATA or 29.4 PSI
- Mild, Inflatable, Portable, 1.5 ATA or 7 psi chambers are actually Gamow Bags and do not meet the standards of a traditional chamber.
Need help selecting Your Perfect Chamber?