There are many factors that affect Hyperbaric Chamber Price. Most variations in price are a direct result of the options chosen for a given Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber System (HBOT). Other Hyperbaric Chamber Price variations result from special instillation requirements and international shipping. $
The following are options that cha greatly affect Hyperbaric Chamber Price for Monoplace Hyperbaric Chambers and Multiplace Hyperbaric Chambers.
Is it a Real Hyperbaric Chamber – ASME? PVHO? National Board? FDA?
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers are built from Graded Steel, Graded Aluminum, Pressure Rated Acrylic, and Pressure Rated Composite.
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers are fabricated in an ASME PVHO ( Pressure Vessel for Human Occupancy ) Pressure Vessel Shop.
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers have all of their welds 100% Radiographically Tested (X-rayed for flaws and inclusions)
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers are Hydrostatically Tested beyond their working pressure.
- Real Multiplace Hyperbaric Chambers have an Approved FSS (Fire Suppression System)
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers will usually, at a minimum, go safely to 3.0 ATA or 29.4 PSI
- Mild, Inflatable, Portable, 1.5 ATA or 7 psi chambers are actually Gamow Bags and do not meet the standards of a traditional chamber.
Need help selecting Your Perfect Chamber?