Portable Hyperbaric Chamber
Portable Hyperbaric Chamber Systems
Available in two configurations
Monoplace Hyperbaric Chamber
32″ or 40″ ID chamber
One patient capacity
Model 8400 DL Specific Features
84″ ID chamber with rectangular door
10-14 seating capacity
Both Multiplace models feature:
Medical Service Lock
Seating folds away for wheel chair or gurney patients
Communications & Entertainment Systems
Deluxe Control Consoles
FDA 510 (k) cleared for marketing 12/07/2000
NFPA-99-2015 Code Compliant
BIBS for Oxygen Hoods for each occupant
Multiplace Dual Lock Hyperbaric Chamber.
Mild Hyperbaric Chamber?
Inflatable Hyperbaric Chamber?
1.5 ATA or 7 psi Hyperbaric Chamber?
These are actually Gamow Bags and do not meet the standards of a traditional chamber.
Tekna builds real Hyperbaric Chambers.
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers are built from Graded Steel, Graded Aluminum, Pressure Rated Acrylic, and Pressure Rated Composite.
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers are fabricated in an ASME PVHO ( Pressure Vessel for Human Occupancy ) Pressure Vessel Shop.
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers have all of their welds 100% Radiographically Tested (X-rayed for flaws and inclusions)
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers are Hydrostatically Tested beyond their working pressure.
- Real Multiplace Hyperbaric Chambers have an Approved FSS (Fire Suppression System)
- Real Hyperbaric Chambers will usually, at a minimum, go safely to 3.0 ATA or 29.4 PSI
Need help selecting Your Perfect Chamber?